Monday, September 15, 2008

My Summer

During the summer the only fun i had was going to the Regina,Yorkton, And Swan River fair. That was pretty fun going on rides and all, it was a very long wait for the rides at the Regina fair i bought a bracelet for 35$ to go on rides and i literally went on like 5 rides because it was a very long wait for all the rides. I also had a job over the summer as a Summer Student on Cote First Nation. There was 15 students that worked and we all got separated into different work places, unfortunately i had to work as a secretary I had to answer phones, make coffee, send faxes, photocopy, and smile. It was a pretty awesome job it was very frustrating at some points but the money was good. I made 500 every two weeks, I had to work 5 hours a day 7 days a week.

No comments: